Incoming calls often ring with the promise of business. “ConVox Virtual Receptionist” IVRS helps you translate that promise into business. It not only helps you handle each incoming call effectively, but also puts valuable data at your disposal for monitoring and improving business processes
- You get a virtual number for your business. Calls on this virtual number is
handled by our intelligent call routing platform.
- You get a login in the web portal, where you can access all the data
pertaining to your IVRS calls.
- You get an SMS alert for your missed/ abandoned calls. This IVRS data is also
available through IVRS portal login.
IVRS Technology Advantage
- Quick and Easy setup.
- Avoid expensive hardware like PBX and telecom lines at your office premises.
- Answer your customer calls based on time of the day and day of the week.
- Special greeting for festivals or special occasions.
- Auto attendant creates a professional image for your company.
- No receptionist is required to connect your calls.
- Transfer your calls to the right person without any manual intervention.
- Automatically creates database from calls.
- Single point of contact to your business.
IVRS FEATURE LIST
ConVox Express IVRS
Are You Looking for an IVRS application which
- Answers Your Customer’s Call 24X7 with our IVRS
- Give Information on call in Multiple Languages with our IVRS
- Forward calls to any number on selection with our IVRS
- Design your own call flow & Change it any time with our IVRS
- Record / create voice prompts through Phone Call with our IVRS
- Get Online Reports of calls in Real Time with our IVRS
How It Works
What You Get?
Interactive Voice Response (IVRS): Callers hear a recorded message and can select which department to talk to, using their telephone keypad.
Hosted Online Management :Login to setup or amend any aspect of the solution, changes made are implemented instantly.
Time of Day Routing : Control routing options by time of day, set up where calls divert during and outside of office hours.
Call Record : Record inbound calls and have them saved on our network server
Music On Hold : Pre-recorded music and apology announcements that callers hear whilst on hold.
Mid-Call Transfer : Transfer calls between departments without using extra phone lines.
Call Queue : View and manage call queue levels with built in volume alerts
Out Of Hours Routing : Choose an alternate number to divert calls outside of working hours
How Can IVRS Benefit Your Business
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Replace Legacy IVRS Systems
- Increase Capacity, Reduce Staff
- Improve Caller Usage and Retention
- Simplify Integration via Web Services
- Focus on your core business
- Gain real-time visibility for monitoring and reporting
- Pay-per-use billing structure
- No dedicated development or maintenance personnel
- No ongoing telecom overhead or long distance costs
- Automate Common Calls Quickly
Md Kamrul Hoda
ConVox Solutions and support have enabled us to continue to deliver top-notch products at good prices, I appreciate ConVox taking out time and help us improve our offerings, Our overall experience is great with ConVox.
If you are looking for ivrs, ivrs software, ivrs service provider, ivr solutions, virtual receptionist, etc submit the below Quote Now.